|Personal Chef Service
Savory Grace Personal Chef Service offers; a menu selection consultation, grocery shopping for all ingredients, meal preparation, packaging and labeling, reheating instructions and complete kitchen clean up.
Only the highest quality meats, fish, produce, spices and herbs are purchased.
These items are personally hand selected from the local organic
and natural food grocery markets and local farmers markets. All
meals are perfectly seasoned and prepared to your specifications
in the privacy of your own home.
All the equipment is provided by Savory Grace. Your kitchen is
completely cleaned and your meals are done perfectly! The client
doesn't need to be home for the scheduled cooking date. Savory Grace is Bonded and Insured. For
safety reasons, please have your kitchen free from any pets and/or people during the scheduled food preparation date.
The client contacts Savory Grace and a date is scheduled for the consultation. The client profile and the health concerns forms are filled out at the time of the consult.
The master menu is reviewed and the entrees are determined. All allergies and health concerns are addressed for all members of the family or clients.
Groceries are an additional cost to the client. An estimated cost
is given to the client which is added to the service fee. If the
groceries price out under what was agreed, then Savory Grace will
credit the client for the next schedule of meals.
A date is scheduled for the cooking service and a check for the agreed amount
is collected. Payments for the services can be either a business
or personal check or cash.
The following are Savory Grace, Personal Chef detail of services:
- Serving the North Shore of Massachusetts from Nahant to Rockport
- Servings are based one entrée; a main course, and one side dish
- Schedule of prepared food items are based on weekly, bi-weekly or a monthly plan.
- There is one serving per person per entrée - please see
the chart below
- Heating and handling instructions are provided
- Meals for more than five days are portioned and frozen
- Menu planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation, packaging, labeling and clean up of kitchen area is included
- For a large number of servings, please allow for ample freezer space
- All servings are prepared at one time at one location
- Groceries are an additional cost to the client. An estimated cost is added to the service fee